Go-Food experience

Hi All,

just random post. I want to recommend you food that I ordered from Go-Food in Jakarta that I love!!

Main course for lunch or dinner:
1. DAPUR MTW (Rasuna, Ampera)
My favorite is their lidah matah (IDR 38k) and the taste is sooo yummy! the tongue meat is so tender and juicy

2. Ayam Bakar Wong Solo
I tried their ayam bakar, and their sambal is spicy hot and sooo different from other sambal that I have tasted. maybe because they put more lime leaves in the sambal

3. D'bestO
Their spicy hot chicken for me is crazy. My favorite is sadas chicken (sambel pedas). I love love love love it. But beware, it's really crazy that my lips always get bigger everytime I eat this yummy chicken. If you cant handle spicy then maybe you shouldnt try

Snack:
1. Macaroni Ngehe (Tebet, Kemanggisan, everywhere)
Cheap yet filling. I always order mix makaroni basah dan kering (boiled and fried macaroni) with balado seasoning. No competition! their usus is also so good

2. AB Kebab Mayestik (Mayestik, Rasuna)
I consider this as snack, eventho maybe you can eat kebab for lunch. Their kebab tastes delicious. there's this taste maybe from the mayonaise that feels different than other kebab.

That's it for now. I will try various types of food more!
my IG @daraselviana

Comments

Popular Posts